
While you were here we learned so much and laughed and played and ate ice cream and walked and walked and walked and walked....

I love you so much! And Russia will never be the same without you! Maroshniya isn't as good. The Park isn't as pretty. The sites aren't as interesting. The Apartment isn't as bright.
I love you so much! And Russia will never be the same without you! Maroshniya isn't as good. The Park isn't as pretty. The sites aren't as interesting. The Apartment isn't as bright.
I tell myself every minute - It won't be long though........... While we wait, please give everyone a hug for me..... And thank you so much for sharing Moscow with me. The people and the land were blessed by you....
Sincerely,
:( lost in Moscow :)

We will take good care of her for you while you are away.
ReplyDeleteoh no. how sad. I'm sad for you. I will also take good care of her for you. I love you both.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool tribute to Jeri and to your marriage. When does Jeri get to visit you again?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you two love each other so much :) Thank you
ReplyDelete